Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Christmas Baking

I can't believe Christmas is ten days away.  I don't know why but this year seemed to fly by even quicker than most.  

The house is decorated for Christmas.  It is cold and snowing.  A perfect day to start my Christmas cookies.

I try to make cookies that freeze well so I can pull out a variety when I need them between now and the New Year.

This year I am keeping it pretty simple.  I am taking two trays to work for the Doctors and I want a tray to put out on Christmas Day so I won't need as many as I usually bake.

So far, I've made Peanut Butter Blossoms and Magic Cookie Bars.
Next, I will make Wedding Cookies and Sugar Cookies.

The house smells wonderful.

Any holiday baking at your house?

2 comments:

  1. If possible I will make one cookie, called an "S" cookie. My grandparents were found of it. I don't know where they got it, probably from their parents. It isn't a particular tasty cookie but it tastes like christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to share your recipe.

    ReplyDelete