Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Random Thoughts and Taco Sauce

 Our state has been basically shut down for almost seven weeks now. I know so many people have been negatively affected by this pandemic.  I am not trying to make light of it but to avoid going crazy I need to look for some of the positive changes this has brought.

1. No visitors, furloughed or work from home employees means prime parking spots are available.  I no  longer have to walk so far to get in to work.

2. 90 percent of the routine meetings have been put on hold.  This saves SO much of my time.

3. I'm now allowed to wear jeans to work.

4.The big guy is at home all day so he has been doing laundry, cleaning up the kitchen, etc.  before I get home from work.

5. With him being home in the evenings we spend more time together and have dinner a little earlier. Which is something we rarely get to do during the work week. From what I've seen on social media, a lot of families are back to doing more activities as a family.

6. Air pollution all across the globe has significantly decreased. Animals are out running around in areas typically full of people.

7. Our eating routines haven't changed much but it is so nice to see so many people cooking from home.

8.  The pace of life has just slowed down and it is a very welcome change.

 Home made taco sauce. This stuff is awesome.  I even had some on my scrambled eggs one morning.

                                                      A gift from one of my Doctors.

Stay safe everyone!                                 




2 comments:

  1. You have just made my day!
    Home made hot sauce!!!
    I plan on doing this and evolving it into my own in time!
    OXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So many options. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete