Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Killer Aioli

Friday when we went grocery shopping they had some beautiful grass fed/grass finished ground lamb that I couldn't resist.  The price was actually pretty good too.  So Saturday for dinner we had lamb burgers with an amazing aioli and oven fries.

Lamb Burgers:
I keep them very simple.  I make the patties and sprinkle with a little salt, pepper and a pinch of cumin.  It was raining so I cooked them inside in a cast iron skillet.  About 5 minutes per side is perfect for us.

The aioli is what makes these burgers amazing.
Lemon, garlic, dill aioli:
Juice from 1/2 lemon
3 cloves of diced garlic
salt
dried or fresh dill to taste
Mix all ingredients with 3/4 cup of mayo

Drizzle mayo on the burgers, garnish with thinly sliced red onions.

Delicious!!

Today we had our first BLT of the season.  I may or may not have had potato chips with the left over aioli.  Yes it's that good.





2 comments:

  1. this is what I was trying to do this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will get it. Just remember get the grill very hot.

    ReplyDelete