Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

My personal thoughts on food...

I believe that local, organic food (produce, meat and dairy) is the best food you can eat. I believe that food is one of the biggest factors in our health and well being.  I believe that processed food is full of chemicals and preservatives that are killing us. I believe that you can prepare a meal at home with good quality ingredients for less money than you would spend at a fast food joint or in the freezer section of your local food store.


I understand that local, organic food is not always easy to find.  I understand that for a number of years here in America the media hype has been preaching fast, easy, time saving and pre packaged.  I understand that life can be busy, stressful and even messy.


I hope that good quality, local and or organic food becomes even more the 'norm' and more easily accessible to all of us.  I hope that it becomes easier to learn about food, cooking and health.  I hope more people start growing food.  I hope the media hype really picks up on the changes that are going on and starts to promote a more conscious and healthy way of living free of pesticides, chemicals and gmo items.

No comments:

Post a Comment