I like that. Happy October
Happy October!!
Good October motto!
I thought so too.
That's some good advice!
I thought it was too.
Well said.
Something to remember.
Perfect sentiments for October!
It's a good reminder.
These advice make me smile :-) Thank you, Lori.
I'm glad you liked it as well.
Like Angie said, that's good advice isn't it!
It really is.
That is great advice. Love this
Happy October, Lori!
How clever! I like it! Can you believe that it’s October already? Can you believe this relentless heat? It cooled off with the rain, but next week it’s going back into the mid 80s.
Pattie, I am so tired of this heat. Today was the first day not in the high 80's low 90's and I see it's only supposed to last a day or two.
I'm trying. It's going to be 101 or close to it for the next four days!
It's hard for me too. We've only had a couple of coolish days. The heat just keeps coming back.
I like that. Happy October
ReplyDeleteHappy October!!
DeleteGood October motto!
ReplyDeleteI thought so too.
DeleteThat's some good advice!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was too.
DeleteWell said.
ReplyDeleteSomething to remember.
DeletePerfect sentiments for October!
ReplyDeleteIt's a good reminder.
DeleteThese advice make me smile :-) Thank you, Lori.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it as well.
DeleteLike Angie said, that's good advice isn't it!
ReplyDeleteIt really is.
DeleteThat is great advice. Love this
ReplyDeleteI thought it was too.
DeleteHappy October, Lori!
ReplyDeleteHappy October!!
DeleteHow clever! I like it! Can you believe that it’s October already? Can you believe this relentless heat? It cooled off with the rain, but next week it’s going back into the mid 80s.
ReplyDeletePattie, I am so tired of this heat. Today was the first day not in the high 80's low 90's and I see it's only supposed to last a day or two.
DeleteI'm trying. It's going to be 101 or close to it for the next four days!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard for me too. We've only had a couple of coolish days. The heat just keeps coming back.
Delete