Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2023

Things That Make Me Smile

Snail mail!  My blogger buddy Ann at Ann's Snap Edit Scrap (annssnapeditscrap.blogspot.com) has been surprising me with gorgeous cards that she makes. The time she puts into each card and her attention to detail is professional and the cards are so pretty.  It's amazing how creative she is.  It really makes me smile when I open the mailbox and find a card from her. Thank you again Ann!!  You've opened my eyes again to the joy of receiving a card in the mail knowing someone thought of you.  I plan on brightening a few more peoples' days from now on myself even though they won't be as awesome as the ones you send. 



16 comments:

  1. My Middle Child has a coworker who makes beautiful handmade cards for their birthdays. We are always so impressed! I’m glad you have such a sweet blogger friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to make cards, but I don't think any were ever this good. lol How sweet of her to make cards for their birthdays. It's a good feeling to know someone was thinking of you.

      Delete
  2. I used to make cards many years ago - but those sure are pretty. Just so thoughtful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too and I don't think any of mine were this pretty.

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful thing to make you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are stunning, and a step up from what you'd find in a store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photo doesn't do them justice. They are stunning.

      Delete
  5. Aww, thank you for your kind words. I've had so much fun making and sending these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. The cards really are gorgeous.

      Delete
  6. It is a joy to get among the bills and pamphlets something neat in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are just wonderful and good for Ann, using her creativity and talent to encourage others! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they beautiful? Everything is done with such detail. They bring a smile.

      Delete