Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Things That Make Me Smile


Jet LOVES boxes and takes them over as soon as they are emptied.  If you look closely he has his tongue out.  I think he was a little upset that he didn't quite fit in this one.
 



The group I work for really spoils me over the holidays.  This was a nice surprise delivered to my office.  It is 100 percent real greenery, holly, flowers, pinecones.  The picture from my office doesn't do it justice.  I will get another picture of it as a center piece on my dining room table.


My almost 23 year old niece graduated this week.  She now has a Masters Degree in Social Work.  She has secured a good job in one of the largest Hospitals in Illinois and is planning to work on her PHD soon.  I'm very happy for her.

All and all it's been a very good week.  Now to sit down make a list and check it twice.  There's more baking to be done and preparations for our Monday luncheon at work.  I did simplify it quite a bit this year.

Hope everyone is staying safe and taking time this coming week to slow down and enjoy the meaning of the Season.

6 comments:

  1. I love your pretty little Jet, kitties just can't resist a box. The centerpiece you got from work is gorgeous, enjoy it. Congrats to your niece! Stay safe and have Merry Christmas Lori :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and Merry Christmas as well. I can't wait to decorate the table for Christmas Eve and put the centerpiece on my dining room table. The picture really doesn't do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a cat that liked to crawl into white plastic grocery bags. Crazy cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kitties love boxes. If it fits, they sit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was a little upset he didn't fit in this one. He tried though.

      Delete