Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2021

My Week

 Spring is officially here!  Yesterday we did our grocery shopping and then I spent the afternoon outside reading.  Ever since I was a kid, I have loved sitting out in the sun reading a good book. It rejuvenates my soul.  I am so glad grilling season is back for us.  It was a long cold winter and I have missed grilling outside.

Sunday-Stuffed beef burgers



Monday-Grilled chicken with black beans and rice


Tuesday- Hot Italian chicken sausage and pasta


Wednesday-Cauliflower 'buffalo chicken wings" and salad


Thursday- Korean beef and rice


Friday- Big salad


Saturday-Chicken and salad


Have a wonderful Sunday!!

7 comments:

  1. Everything looks so delicious Lori! I haven't made Korean beef in a while. I'm jotting down a note to remember to add it to next week's menu plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha. We haven't had it in awhile either and it was so good.

      Delete
  2. Lovely to see pictures of your menu, as well as just the menu itself.

    🌺🌸🌷🌸🌺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love the Korean beef meal. I've been thinking of doing something like that with the steak I have frozen.

    ReplyDelete