Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Maple Dijon Chicken


Last Saturday I tried this recipe from Maryjane Farms magazine.

Any part of the chicken.  I used 6 full wings and 1 boneless skinless chicken breast.  

3 sprigs of thyme or 2 tsp of dried
1 or 2 sprigs of rosemary or 2 tsp of dried
1/2 teaspoon salt
12-ounce beer
1/2 Cup Dijon mustard
1/3 Cup Maple syrup

Place chicken in a medium size bowl.
Add thyme, rosemary and salt and mix around to coat the chicken.
Pour in the beer, covering the chicken.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.

Whisk together Dijon and Maple syrup.

Remove chicken from marinate and discard.

Grill the chicken basting with the Dijon, Maple mixture.

This was so simple and delicious it will be going into our rotation.


10 comments:

  1. This sounds so delicious! I like simple recipes like this and we have all the ingredients so we might make it this weekend! Thanks for sharing it, Lori!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did Betty!

      Delete
  2. That sounds wonderful. It's recipes like this that make me miss my barbecue grill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would dearly miss not being able to grill.

      Delete
  3. That sounds very good. I am going to bake chicken and make rice and asparagus for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes yes I love simple recipes like this one. I plan to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very tasty and who doesn't like simple.

      Delete