Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2021

My Week

 Happy Valentines Day!!  It's a sunny day and so bright with everything covered in white.  It is 1 degree out.  Yes, 1!  They are predicting 4-6 inches of snow between this evening and Tuesday morning with temperatures in the single digits until Friday or Saturday.  

Dinners this week were...

Monday: Beef and bean chili with nachos


Tuesday: Oven roasted chicken legs, 4 cheese penne pasta and salad.


Wednesday: Bacon, veg and cheese omelet, toast

Thursday: Calzone and salad (the calzone was big but in fairness, that is a small lunch plate)


Friday: Beef back ribs, baked potato and corn

Saturday: Beef sausage and veg stir fry with rice and a cheese roll up


Saturday I also baked sugar cookies with royal icing.



Tonight we're having roasted turkey, mashed potatoes and green beans.

What's cooking at your house?


8 comments:

  1. Oooh! I'm always up for sugar cookies, and I really like these meals you created this week. I'm definitely doing one pot with sausage soon, but I don't know when. I started making sushi rolls again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I used to bake a lot more so I'm a bit out of practice but they are good. Yum to the sushi rolls! That sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying something new in the slow cooker: chicken thighs, olives, potatoes, in a lemon thyme sauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds very good. Let me know how it was.

      Delete
  4. Great meals and such yummy looking cookies too! We are still finishing up leftovers here, the menu plan for the rest of the week will be up in a day or two. Happy Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing your menu plans. Can't wait to hear how the wedding went.

      Delete
  5. Yum it all looks so good and your cookies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's been awhile so they could be better but they taste really good which is all that matters.

      Delete