Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Things That Make Me Smile

 


Dr. Ella brought me these beautiful tulips on Tuesday for making lunch on Monday.  


I found this sign and had to have it.  My dad used to get so upset when my mother would occasionally let me have cake for breakfast.  She always said it's no different than a doughnut.  Smart woman.

I am going to start doing a weekly recap on Sundays and then random posts on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I'm feeling the need for routine in this crazy, upside down world.

What made you smile this week?

6 comments:

  1. I love the sign and what your mother said is so true! What made me smile this week was seeing some clean, decluttered, organized spaces and I sure smiled a lot today when both of my boys showed up to visit almost at the same time. Looking forward to your posts. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How great you had a visit from your boys. I've been following your week and you must be exhausted, but what a great feeling to be declutt3ring and cleaning. I'm working on it too!!

      Delete
  2. well my grand kids and my dog Roscoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooking a half pound double cheeseburger for the first time in about a decade. Takoyaki with teriyaki chicken. A package of snickerdoodle cookies made me happy throughout the weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your killing me with the cheeseburgers. They are one of my favorites. I'm actually really in to lamb burgers now. They seem lighter.

      Delete