Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2021

A-America The Great Cookbook

I'm doing the A-Z challenge. Well I guess I should say I'm really going to give it an attempt. Wish me luck.

The topic I chose was cookbooks/food memoirs from my bookshelf.  


This cookbook was published in 2017.  The subtitle is The food we make for the people we love from 100 of our finest chefs and food heroes.  It gives a brief description of the chef and then shares two or three of their favorite recipes which was a lot of fun to read. Just a few of the chefs included are Marcus Samuelson, Jose Andres, Nancy Silverton and many many more. I also really liked that the proceeds went to the organization No Kid Hungry. I've tried many of the recipes or gleaned ideas from them.  One I really enjoy to this day is Grilled Steak Salad with Charred Sugar Snap Peas, radishes and herbs.  SO good!




4 comments:

  1. I have tons of cookbooks but this is one I don't have. I love chefs that are involved with the No Kid Hungry organization, definitely a very good cause. The recipe sure sounds delicious! Good luck with the challenge, I know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Martha this is a good one. Thanks for telling me about the challenge.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the challenge, and oh I had to start a brand new blog due to work reasons. Here's the URL.

    https://robzillanosd.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete