Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Things That Make Me Smile

We have had beautiful Spring weather.  It's been a little cooler than normal which is nice to not go straight from having the furnace on to the air conditioner.  We haven't used either in probably a month which I love.

These beauties are frequenting our bird feeder along with SO many other gorgeous birds.



For Cinco De Mayo I made beef nachos with salsa and Queso dip.  I tried yet another recipe searching for the perfect to me dip.  So far, everything I've made is good but not quite what I'm looking for.  So the search continues.

How is your Spring going?  Anyone have a favorite Queso recipe I could try?

2 comments:

  1. The weather sounds so perfect! We were lucky this year to have that kind of weather for longer than I ever remember before, of course it's full time AC again now. The birds are so pretty, especially that little blue one, I wish we had those here. Your Cinco De Mayo meal sounds delicious! Like you, I'm still on the search for the perfect Queso recipe too, Let me know if you come across the perfect one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have so many beautiful birds. I enjoy watching them. I love not having the AC or heat on. I've tried so many different Queso recipes but I haven't found THE one yet. I will keep trying. Have a great weekend Martha.

    ReplyDelete