Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Shawarma-Inspired Skillet Chicken

 This recipe is seriously delicious.  It's probably the best 'new' recipe I've tried in quite a while and it will be in our dinner rotation from now on.

I found the recipe here Havoc In The Kitchen - Shawarma-Inspired Skillet Chicken.  This food blog is amazing and I know I will be trying many of the dishes, especially if they are half as good as this.

My picture doesn't do it justice but I was in such a hurry to try it.  I served it with sauteed onion and broccoli and homemade Naan.  I drizzled the tahini sauce on top and it brought the entire dish together.


Has anyone tried any new recipes lately?

10 comments:

  1. Yummy, I love shawarma! I will definitely check out this recipe and others there. Thanks for sharing with us. Have a great weekend Lori. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is seriously good. Hope you have a good weekend as well.

      Delete
  2. I've never tried anything like that but I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good. It makes a good weeknight meal as it all came together in about 25 minutes total.

      Delete
  3. My mouth is watering, just looking at your photo!!!!!

    🌷🌷Blogs are little First Amendment machines🌷🌷

    ReplyDelete
  4. I constantly collect new recipes; I am up to my oxters in new things to try
    On the pile goes this one; it sounds scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is very good and it comes together quickly enough for a weeknight meal.

      Delete
  5. New reader...came over from out my window's blog.
    Thanks for the recipe. It sounds delicious, and I will add tahini and coriander to my grocery list this week. I've never tried shawarma chicken before, but I think my family would like it.

    ReplyDelete