Pages

Friday, October 28, 2022

Flashback Friday

Today I'm reposting about an appetizer that I love more and more each time I eat it.  I originally posted about them in 2020 when I first tried them. I was a bit skeptical at first on whether I'd enjoy them or not because honestly, the combo sounds a bit odd.  I've made them many times since and I just love them. So if you're looking for a new appetizer or light snack option this is a good one.  

 https://culinaryadventureswithlori.blogspot.com/2020/08/an-appetizer-and-score-at-farmers-market.html



14 comments:

  1. Egg Rolls sound delicious. Remember back when I could eat them.

    🎃

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds good to me except it’s hard to find egg roll wrappers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most stores here have them in the produce section.

      Delete
  3. Dill pickles and egg rolls. What's not to love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Havarti cheese and dill pickle rolled in the egg wrapper are heavenly and then when you dip into the Siracha ranch dip...heaven.

      Delete
  4. They sound pretty good. I'm wondering where I would find that cheese though. I've never heard of it and know they don't sell it in the store I work at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy to find sliced Havarti cheese here. Do you have a deli? They should have it.

      Delete
  5. Oh, those look deelish! I think I know where my market keeps egg roll wrappers. Along with trying to find ricotta cheese it's like a scavenger hunt for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!? Every store seems to have their own opinion on what section those two items belong. IMHO ricotta cheese should be with the cheese not the sour cream like it is in one store. :-)

      Delete
  6. These look delicious! Not sure how my tummy would do with the peppers, but I think I'll make them down the road and share them with son and family :) Have a great weekend Lori!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are delicious!! The flavor combo is so satisfying. I made jalapeno peppers last night and even though I took all the seeds and ribs out they were HOT! Luckily, they don't upset my stomach. Enjoy your Saturday Betty!!

      Delete