Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Roasted Garlic Dip

 


I love a good homemade dip for lunch with a huge variety of veggies. I've made this many times and it is always delicious. 

1/2 Cup mayonnaise

1/2 Cup plain yogurt

5 Tablespoons mashed roasted garlic

2 Tablespoons milk

1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (can use the anchovy-free brand)

1/4 teaspoon Tabasco

In a small bowl stir together all ingredients.

If you want a thicker dip, use less or no milk.  Adjust the number of garlic cloves for your taste.

This dip is one of the recipes in this cookbook.  I love the way the book is laid out and it has a huge variety of recipes. I like a variety of foods.  I don't like to eat the same thing over and over.  I also want to incorporate more veggies and less meat into our meals.  The next recipe I'm making is the Samosa recipe this Saturday and I'll post how that one turns out.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

17 comments:

  1. Yum! You can't give me enough garlic, and especially roasted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm....

    And roasted anything, is even better than not.

    🌸

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard of mashed roasted garlic. I have to look that up. The dip sounds delicious though. I look forward to your sharing your Samosa recipe with us. Lately I have thought of going meatless for some meals.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roasting the garlic gives it a really good flavor. We do at least one or two meatless meals a week but I want to do more so I'm looking for tasty options.

      Delete
  4. Feb. 25, 2022

    Clara is at her sister Anna's place today... Fri. 2/25/22. You see the very modern art work on the wall, where Clara is lying on the couch. Anna has very different decor, from Clara. :-)

    Anna is thin, and Clara is full figured. Differences, but very close and loving sisters. :-)

    I'm so glad you are enjoying her blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I LOVE her blog. I've read quite a few of her posts. It's a lovely blog. Thank you again for recommending it.

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. never mind the vegetables; the dip will do nicely.

    ReplyDelete